Debugging Part 2
Jordan, Ben and Chris put a few logs on the campfire and start talking about their favorite programming language, Swift. Today they discuss how they debug their code, part 2.
- Fireside Swift Merch: http://fireside-swift.myspreadshop.com
- Join our Slack Workspace! https://join.slack.com/t/firesideswift/shared_invite/zt-nik3miom-qJ_53_yND4OwV2ZG3Xo4RQ
- Chris’ Blog Post on Career Changing to iOS: https://chrishefferman.squarespace.com/blog/career-change
- Joe Cab’s Handy Dandy Spreadsheet: http://joecab.link/fireside-episodes
You can reach us on Twitter!
- All of us: @Fireside_Swift
- Steve: @SWBerard
- Ben: @MrMcSwiftface
- Chris: @Heffertron
- Jordan: @JordanNoHandle
Fireside Swift Theme song by Mike “Golden Pipes” Dillingham
Blind Love Dub by Jeris (c) copyright 2017 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/VJ_Memes/55416
Ft: Kara Square (mindmapthat)